Many students dream of studying in USA, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Wright State University is offering Undergraduate Merit International Scholarship for the academic session 2020-21.
The goal of the award is to support a student enrolled in the Honor’s Year of an undergraduate degree at the Wright State University and can demonstrate a passion for his or her chosen field in the university.
Wright State University, located in Dayton, Ohio, USA.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Winner gets a prize of $2,000 to $6,000 throughout his / her undergraduate studies in the university.
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Wright State University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- For Applicants, Attending high school directly, the grant is dependent on your high school GPA.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Wright State University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of English if their first language is not English. The minimum requirement of the university is TOEFL 70, IELTS 6.0, or PTEA 54.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 1, 2020.