This bursary is available for all high achieving international applicants who wish to pursue a bachelors or masters degree program at a reputable university in New Zealand.
The Victoria University of Wellington is giving an opportunity to participate in the Study Abroad program and take a step toward your dream.
At Victoria University of Wellington , the participants will get a variety of courses and complete support from the experienced teachers or researchers. They will also get opportunities to develop their personality and communication skills.
Victoria University of Wellington was founded in 1897 by Act of Parliament and was a constituent college of the University of New Zealand. It is a university which has been ranked 4th in 2006.
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Field of Study:
Available for pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
The educational grant has a value up to NZ$1,000 to each successful applicant as a one-off payment towards the student’s Study Abroad tuition fee.
Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
Interested students must be willing to participate in marketing activities to promote Study Abroad opportunities to students from their home countries while at Victoria University of Wellington.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- There are two phases for applying to the program and for the award as well-
- Phase 1-You must have to enroll in a bachelor or master study abroad program at the university.
- Phase 2- After being enrolled, you have to submit an offer of a place or evidence of a current application to the university, a copy of your CV, a copy of the photo ID page of your passport, and a motivational statement. All these documents should be submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Successful candidates must hold a minimum GPA of 2.7 (out of 4).
- The participants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 1, 2019.