Scholarships are open to graduates from around the world. They are awarded to candidates on the grounds of outstanding academic merit, and continuing support will be subject to the satisfactory completion of course work.
The Zurich Graduate School of Economics at the University of Zurich is offering up to 3 PhD Positions to outstanding university graduates.
University of Zurich’s continuing education programs offer excellent learning opportunities. The academic excellence of the University brings benefits to both the public and the private sectors not only in the Canton of Zurich but throughout Switzerland.
University of Zurich is one of the foremost universities in the German-speaking world. The University offers a wide variety of Bachelor’s, Master and PhD programs.
PhD degree level.
Field of Study:
The sponsorship will be awarded in any PhD subject offered by the university.
The UBS Center The studentships are fully-funded positions, covering living expenses and all fees.
International students can apply for this application .
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- The studentships are open to graduates from around the world, they are awarded to candidates on the grounds of outstanding academic merit, and continuing support will be subject to the satisfactory completion of course work.
- Admission to the Zurich Graduate School of Economics is a pre-condition for being considered for a UBS Center Scholarship.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Applicants need to apply for admission to the Zurich Graduate School of Economics where they indicate that they are applying for a UBS Center Scholarship.
- As part of the application, you need to provide information on your educational background; diplomas and certificates, Information on your place of residence at the time your upper secondary school-leaving certificate or university entry qualification was issued, Your AHV number if available (compulsory for applicants with a Swiss educational background).
- To apply for the program applicants must have their previous degree.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 15, 2020.