The educational award is available for all candidates of any nationality who enrolls in an undergraduate degree program at the WLV and it has a purpose of supporting their educational journey.
If you have a desire to unlocking your future from a reputable UK university, then you must go with the Opportunity program presented by the University of Wolverhampton in the UK.
The university offers 380 bachelors and masters degree courses and has four faculties comprising eighteen schools and institutes. It also helps candidates in developing their personalities and communication skills.
The University of Wolverhampton was founded in 1899 as the STC School and granted its university status in 1992. It is located in Wolverhampton city center as a public university.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
For undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field at the university.
The grant has a value of £2,000 which is split into 2 installments of £500 each year-
- For September starters- December and May of each year
- For January starters- April and December of each year
Students of any nationality can apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- The students must be a carer or care leaver who is the first in their family to go to university.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- The candidates are advised to be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the university. For the bursary, they will be nominated by their tutor, if they show the following eligibility-
- Have attendance that is 90% or above.
- And also have a record of community engagement/ fundraising in your school, college or local area.
- At the time of admission, the participants might be asked to submit copies of their academic transcripts, language ability evidence, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae.
- As per the study in the UK, you need to complete your 12 years of academic education in your country.
- If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they need to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 20, 2019.