These grants are available for international applicants with the purpose of covering the cost of the tuition fee of an undergraduate degree program at UOW.
If you work hard for achieving something, then the great you will feel when you achieve it. Hence for helping you in achieving that level, the University of Wollongong is presenting University Excellence Scholarships programs in Australia.
University of Wollongong has built an international reputation for its world-class research and teaching facilities. It gives you great prospects for securing work when you graduate.
The University of Wollongong was established in 1951 in Australia. It is an Australian public research university which has an enrollment of more than 32,000 students including international students from over 134 countries.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
They can of a bachelor’s degree program in any field excluding Doctor of Medicine, Nursing, Nutrition and Dietetics, Exercise Science and Rehabilitation, Education, Social Work and Psychology at UOW.
The educational opportunity will cover 30% of the tuition fees.
International students are eligible to apply.
Foundation Studies programs approved for direct admission to Bachelor degrees and offered at an institution recognized by UOW.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- You will be happy to see that you only have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. You will be automatically considered for the grant. There is no separate application required.
- The candidates will be asked to submit their previous study transcripts or certificates at the time of application.
- Generally, candidates are required to have Australian year 12 or equivalent international secondary school qualification.
- And diploma or other academic pathway program approved for admission with credit exemption from an instruction with which UOW has a formal agreement.
- You need to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
It is to inform you that, all eligible students with offers from 1 July 2019, for applicants commencing in 2020 and beyond are eligible for the grants.