The study award consists of a tuition fee waiver of 30% which will be applied directly to tuition fees for the duration of the students’ enrollment at the University of Wollongong.
The University of Wollongong is delighted to announce the University of Wollongong Excellence Scholarship scholarships. This tuition discount award is open for international students commencing study at University of Wollongong in 2020.
At University of Wollongong, It means learning from some of the brightest minds on the earth. With world-class teaching, learning environments, research projects, the University of Wollongong is creating a meaningful impact in the world.
The University of Wollongong has five faculties that offer degrees from bachelor to PhD, leading research. It has developed into a multi-campus institution, both nationally and internationally.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The program is available in all subjects taught at university.
The University of Wollongon will provide up to £1,500 to cover tuition fees for an MSc program. Candidates must maintain a minimum cumulative Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 50 for the award.
Aspirants from all around the world will be accepted.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Students may be eligible if they have excellent results in one of the following categories:
- Australian Year 12 or equivalent international secondary school qualification;
- Foundation Studies programs approved for direct admission to Bachelor degrees and offered at an institution recognized by University of Wollongon;
- Diploma or other academic pathway program approved for admission with credit exemption from an institution with which University of Wollongon has a formal agreement;
- Up to one year of study in a Bachelor degree at a recognized University, where there is no credit exemption awarded to study at University of Wollongon.
- The UES is available to students enrolling in Bachelor degrees at University of Wollongon (Australian campuses only) excluding the following: Doctor of Medicine; Nursing; 4-year Nutrition & Dietetics; 4-year Exercise Science & Rehabilitation; and Education, Social Work; and Psychology (all degrees).
- Candidates must be an international student.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- There is no separate application process. To apply for this award, applicants must apply for an admission in a full time an undergraduate program at the university. After that applicants will automatically be considered for this grant.
- Applicants must submit original or certified copies of academic records, mark sheets or transcripts, and proof of the English language proficiency. Official certified English translations are also required for documents in another language.
- Applicants must check the academic entry requirements for their chosen course.
- Applicants must have proficiency in the English language to study at the University of Wollongong. Check out all English language requirements to gain entry at University of Wollongong.
Scholarship Official Web Links: