The University of Westminster is encouraging students to become a part of the Undergraduate Access funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is exclusively open for both domestic and international students.
The aim of the funding program is to support highly motivated students proceeding to the Professional Years of the undergraduate degree.
The University of Westminster, located in the heart of London, was founded as the Royal Polytechnic Institution in 1838. It provides Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees, and also undergraduate and postgraduate certificates and diplomas.
The university provides a diverse and global learning environment, encourages its learners with growth and innovation.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The university should provide £ 3,000 per educational year for living costs or university fees which can be accepted as cash.
Aspirants from across the globe are eligible.
The conditions for qualification isas follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Westminster before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Westminster before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 22, 2020.