The University of Westminster is proud to present its Foundation Degree funding for the educational year 2020-2021 to be studied in UK. The award is available to domestic as well as foreign students.
The education award assists highly motivated students who want to commence a undergraduate degree course work at the University of Westminster.
Westminster University is one of London’s oldest universities, in England. This was the first polytechnic, established in 1838. It host up to 19,000 students from 169 countries which came here to obtain an education and it is prestigious as is the modern university.
To improve the knowledge, the university offers participants with diverse resources, knowledge, services and professional support. Since the university has many partners, such as large companies, small and medium-sized businesses and charities, participants can comfortably get internships here and have the chance to gain relevant work experience.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Westminster University will have £1,500 in reward. Over the period this amount will be given to candidates.
Aspirants from UK and Europe are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Westminster before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should keep a September 2020 course proposal at the University of Westminster for an undergraduate degree with an inclusive founding year.
- Applicants must be from UK or European country and come from a household income of under £35,000 annually.
- The award is extended annually due to adequate academic achievement.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Westminster by May 1, 2020 .All applicants who have successfully applied for an application will use a request form to be send back to below address;
Student Advice and Funding
University of Westminster
35 Marylebone Road
London NW1 5L S
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- To be eligible to apply for research degrees, you must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 22, 2020.