Outstanding students are welcoming to apply for the Undergraduate Global Awards offered by the University of the West of Scotland. The grant is available for international students for 2020-2021 entry.
The funding program will support the best-qualified students from across the world who want to pursue undergraduate programs at University of West Scotland.
Established in 1897, the University of the West of Scotland and a UK public research university. It provides primarily business, computing, and nursing courses, since the merger with Bell College.
It assists applicants in selecting their future direction of research and provides career opportunities to allow them to build their profession. It provides various career progression and career development opportunities for applicants.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
For every winning applicant, University of the West of Scotland will support up to £ 1,500 worth.
Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of the West of Scotland before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of the West of Scotland before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links: