The University of Waikato is offering Scholarship for a full-time student studying at postgraduate level. The scholarship is available for students studying either master by thesis or a doctoral degree in the Faculty of Health, Sport and Human Performance at the University of Waikato.
The Award was established to encourage and assist postgraduate research degree students by providing an opportunity to undertake research of relevance to their postgraduate studies using a high-performance sports tool.
The University of Waikato, informally Waikato University, is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand, with a satellite campus located in Tauranga.
Scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is available to study in the field of Health, Sport & Human Performance.
Scholarship will be awarded worth up to $7,500.
Scholarship is available for the New Zealand citizens.
Applicant meet the following criteria:
For students studying either masters by thesis or a doctoral degree in the Faculty of Health, Sport and Human Performance at the University of Waikato. The Award supports postgraduate research degree students to investigate specific areas of strength and conditioning such as load-velocity profiling and the use of feedback to enhance performance.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Applicants should submit the following along with their online application:
- A CV of no more than two A4 pages;
- A Personal Statement, which includes the following subheadings:
- A brief outline of their postgraduate research project;
- Specific details about how the use of Gym Aware will benefit their postgraduate
- Research project;
- A research timeline, including due dates of the two research reports.
- One academic reference, attesting to the academic and research strengths of the applicant.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 22, 2019.