The University of Toronto is proud to present its International Scholar Award for the educational year 2020-2021 to be studied in Canada. The award is available to domestic as well as foreign students.
The scholarship program helps active foreign students interested in completing an undergraduate program at Canada’s University of Toronto.
The University of Toronto is among the world’s most research-intensive universities, motivated to develop and improve, and one of the most research-intensive universities in the world. It provides its graduates a range of degree courses, including the best equipment and the award-winning teaching staff.
The university helps applicants learn the skills and knowledge they will have to embark on a lifelong journey of academic exploration and achievement in the profession.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The university can provide the deserving applicants with an incentive total of $80,000-$ 180,000 over four years.
Aspirants from any nationality are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Toronto before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Toronto before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–