In an effort to reinforce students’ academic and career objectives, the University of Toronto is providing international awards at the Institute of Medical Sciences for the academic session 2021/2022.
These awards are awarded to the brightest aspirants from individual countries to study the masters and PhD degree programs at the university.
University of Toronto, located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Masters and PhD degree programs.
Field of Study:
Masters and PhD coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
The minimum annual salary for new and ongoing foreign students in the MSc program is $20,545.09 of living allowance + education expenses. The minimum annual allowance for new and continuing foreign students in the PhD program is $22,828.37 of living allowance + university fees.
Candidates from all nationalities are eligible.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a masters or doctoral degree at the University of Toronto before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- In order to apply for the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a masters or doctoral degree at the University of Toronto. After that, the support will be awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty.
- Applicants must submit academic references, CV, research, and publication record.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
January 15, 2021.