The University of Toronto faculty of information is offering Mackenzie King Scholarships 2019-2020. Two types of Mackenzie King Scholarships were established to support graduates of Canadian universities who are pursuing graduate studies.
The Faculty of Information is considered to be among the world’s leading information and knowledge management school. It is a Tier One Member of School, an international association of universities that lead and promote programs for the information field worldwide
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Travelling Scholarship – $10,500 for one year.
- Open Scholarship – $8,500 for one year.
The scholarship is available to domestic or international students.
• Entrance Requirement: Due to the highly competitive nature of these awards and the number of potentially eligible University of Toronto students/alumni, individuals who apply through U of T must meet all of the following criteria at the time of application:
• Have applied for admission to a graduate program and will be commencing (or continuing in the 2nd or 3rd year of) full-time graduate studies in the upcoming 2019-2020 academic-year;
• Will have obtained a degree from a Canadian university (e.g., bachelor’s degree, master’s degree) when the tenure of the scholarship begins (i.e. September 2019);
• Demonstrate a minimum grade of “A-” (80%, 3.7/4.0) in almost every undergraduate and graduate course completed to date. Applicants with a B+ or lower in any individual course are typically not considered (Travelling Scholarship applicants excepted); and
• Are at an early stage of their graduate program (Years 1-3).
Applying procedure Instructions:
Each applicant must ensure that a complete application package is provided to the Graduate Awards Office (63 St. George Street, 2nd-floor reception) in hard copy by 4:30 pm on Monday, January 14, 2019. U of T alumni may submit their applications by February 1, 2019 (4:30 pm).
• Applications that are incomplete, ineligible or are submitted after the deadline will not be considered. Applications or documentation sent directly to the Board administering the national competition will not be considered.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
February 1, 2019.