Candidates are encouraged to apply to the University of the Fraser Valley funded International Excellence Entrance Masters awards. The grant is issued for the 2020–2021 educational year.
The Grant is distributed specifically to both national and foreign students who wish to begin Master research, beginning with the academic year 2020-2021.
The University of the Fraser Valley was established in 1974, and is a public university in British Columbia, Canada. This offers better assistance for the students with master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees and over 100 certificates or diplomas.
Candidates at this university can gain information of new things and explore various topics along with improve their performance in an interesting area. We will mature here in spiritual maturity, and the ethics will develop sound moral principles and qualities of leadership.
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
The Master degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The Fraser Valley University will afford up to five awards with an annual worth of $10,000 covering educational expenses.
Students from across the globe are eligible.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the University of the Fraser Valley before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have a GPA (Grade Point Average) of minimal level 3.5.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of the Fraser Valley before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 30, 2020