Candidates are encouraged to apply to the University of Technology Sydney funded Undergraduate Merit International Scholarship. The grant is issued for the 2020–2021 educational year.
The grant is distributed specifically to both national and foreign students who wish to begin undergraduate degree course, beginning with the academic year 2020-2021.
University of Technology Sydney is regarded as one of Australia’s world renowned universities with 45,930 students like 33,070 undergraduates and 12,860 postgraduate students.
University of Technology Sydney provides its members a range of degree level courses and also offer participants full support in achieving their professional goals.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The package would pay your university fees $10,000. AUD $10,000 university fees will be provided by two equal installments of AUD $5,000 each, and will be reimbursed to the UTS fees account of the beneficiary.
Applicants from across the globe are eligible.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Technology Sydney before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Technology Sydney before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 30, 2020.