Candidates are eligible to become part of the UTS Postgraduate Academic Excellence support for the academic year 2020-2021, .
The curriculum intends to encourage academic excellence beginning foreign students registering at UTS in Sydney in a postgraduate coursework program.
University of Technology Sydney is regarded as one of Australia’s exceptionally recognized university which has registered 45,930 students, including 33,070 undergraduates and 12,860 postgraduate students.
By the key to employ ability skills along with knowledge and confidence, the university trains students for their professional careers.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The postgraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Every successful scholar will earn the $5,000 grant sum to the first UTS tuition fee session.
Aspirants from across the globe are eligible.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postgraduate degree at the University of Technology Sydney before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants shall not be a student sponsored by the Government.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the University of Technology Sydney before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links: