This award is available to suitable domestic and international applicants who have a plan to start their full-time PhD degree coursework in 2020 for the three years.
The Graduate School of Health is happy to offer an exciting PhD research award in the discipline of Physiotherapy for outstanding candidates at the University of Technology Sydney.
At University of Technology Sydney, students will have many opportunities to undertake work placements in their chosen subject area.
The University of Technology Sydney is the best university that was founded in 1988. It offers an innovative and stimulating scientific environment. It maintains strong relationships with the professions through partnerships.
PhD degree program.
Field of Study:
The PhD program will be awarded in the area of Physiotherapy.
The University will provide the award amount of AU$81,246 over three years to the successful applicants.
Aspirants from all over the world are allowed to join this program.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- A completed a Masters or Honors degree with a major research component (e.g., a thesis component of approximately 50 per cent of the degree and 20,000 words) at distinction level unless the following exemption applies
- PhD applicants may be exempt from having to demonstrate either (a) a completed Masters with a major research component if they can
- Also, demonstrate the capacity to undertake independent research through prior research engagement (e.g., as a research assistant with responsibilities in the conduct of research with publication in peer-reviewed journals).
- PhD applicants will preferably have completed the previous study (e.g., undergraduate or postgraduate degree) in a health-related field such as physiotherapy (preferred), exercise physiology, exercise science, epidemiology, or health science.
- PhD applicants must also demonstrate their interest in the area of research and their strong analytical and writing skills.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- For assembling this bursary, students are required to apply for a PhD degree coursework at University of Technology Sydney. No separate application form is required. They will automatically consider this grant.
- Students must upload the required documents such as personal statement (750 words maximum), research proposal current CV, statement of completion for previous degrees, proof of English proficiency.
- Candidates must hold a master degree before applying for this grant.
- The candidates need to satisfy the English Language Requirements of the university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 30, 2019