The University of Technology Sydney is delighted to offer a scholarship for the students to pursue master’s degree program. The scholarship is available for international students.
The purpose of this scholarship is to support the international students who wish to study the postgraduate degree program at UTS.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. Although its origins trace back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its current form in 1988.
Scholarship is available to pursue a master’s degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is available to study the subject offered by the university.
Scholarship will be awarded worth up to $3,000.
Scholarship is available for international students.
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
2. Must remain an international student post census date for the session in which they receive the Grant; and
3. Must be commencing full-time on-campus (Sydney) in 2019; and
4. Must meet all admission criteria for the Master by coursework program at UTS; and
5. Must have completed a Bachelor degree or higher qualification in Australia with a minimum overall average of 60% (where the pass mark is 50%) no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS, and must be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
6. Must not be a recipient of a scholarship, grant or the Alumni Advantage Program from UTS; and
7. Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational program;
8. Must not be a government-sponsored student; and
9. Must not be a student whose course at UTS forms as part of a package offer.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students with a completed Bachelor degree or higher qualification from Australia and applying for a Master by coursework program at UTS in Sydney. There is no separate application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 29, 2019.