The University of Sydney is encouraging students to become a part of the John Frazer funding for foreign students for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is exclusively open for both domestic and international students.
Students are getting knowledge and expertise at this university to prepare for their professional careers. The university aims to reflect the ideals of integrity, partnership and diversity and has a strong commitment to equality for jobs.
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is offering more than 20 undergraduate degrees and much more than 40 postgraduate degrees. It offers a wide array of subjects and its research continues to focus on solving problems to the greatest challenges facing society.
The university focuses on building the expertise, skills and principles you want in a fast changing to be a leader. Students will interact with others here and will seek assistance for progress.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The postgraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The course is priced at $5,000 per year for participants who earn complete-time honors, $8,500 per year for full-time masters for research or PhD graduates, which is sustainable for one year. The grant is priced at $2500 annually for part-time honors participants and $4250 per annum for part-time Masters by research or doctoral participants who are feasible for two years.
Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postgraduate degree within the department of history at the University of Sydney before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Be prepared to carry out historical research (if you are participating in a postgraduate research degree).
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the University of Sydney before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 19, 2020.