Intending to support the education of outstanding students in the UK, the University of Surrey is announcing its ESRC Fully-funded South East Network for Social Sciences Studentship for the academic session 2020/21. The program is open for overseas students and also for domestic students.
The program assists students who want to commence doctoral degree program in the Faculty of East Network for Social Sciences.
University of Surrey, Located in Guildford, England.
Doctoral degree plan.
Field of Study:
The PhD degree program will be awarded in East Network for Social Sciences.
The University of Surrey shall grant the award in the following order:
- For UK students: Full fee waiver (currently £4,407) and stipend at UKRI rates (currently £15,285).
- For International students: UK fee waiver (currently £4,407) and stipend at UKRI rates (currently £15,285).Students would be liable for the variance among UK and Foreign fees.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this Social Sciences Studentship , review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the University of Surrey before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants will have excellent communications and management skills.
- Applicants should have at least a high degree of 2.1 Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or related disciplines, or on target to be received such a degree before 1 October 2020.
- Applicants will have a genuine interest in science and a high degree of enthusiasm for creating research ideas.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- There is no need to send your application for this application separately as all the participants will automatically be considered for this program after enrolling in an undergraduate degree course.
- Applicants will need to submit the following documents to ensure they make successful application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree and need to meet the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants should have fluent spoken and written English and excellent communication skills.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 18, 2021.