Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Strathclyde Business School International MBA Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde and support your study in UK.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and assist students to undertake master’s studies in MBA at the University of Strathclyde.
University of Strathclyde, located in Glasgow, Scotland.
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
The Strathclyde Business School Scholarships program will be awarded in business administration.
Strathclyde Business School will offer a scholarship of up to £ 10,000 to foreign students and up to ten prizes are available.
Candidates from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirement given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a masters degree at the University of Strathclyde before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a masters degree at the University of Strathclyde. After getting enrolled, all applications must be submitted online.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants aspirants need to meet the entrance requirement of the university.
- Applicants require showing their English language ability by submitting a satisfactory certificate.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 30, 2020.