University of Strathclyde is currently awarding a generous PgDip Human Resource Management Scholarships to support your every step of the learning way.
This scholarship package is funded to assist bright students to offset the cost of an eligible course at University of Strathclyde.
University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The postgraduate degree program will be awarded in Human resource management.
Every successful applicant will get £ 1000 which will support his UK research costs.
Students from UK are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postgraduate degree at the University of Strathclyde before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants will have to show their essential financial needs.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the University of Strathclyde before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 30, 2020.