Outstanding students are welcoming to apply for the PhD Position in Computer Science offered by the University of Strasbourg. The grant is available for international students for 2020-2021 entry.
The funding program will support the best-qualified students from across the world who want to pursue doctoral program taught at the University of Strasbourg.
The University of Strasbourg was formed in 1538 and is a renowned university in France, with over 52,000 students and nearly 3,300 researchers. The University is promoting advancement and career paths in research and innovation for long term success.
The university is dedicated to maintaining the curriculum and to introducing resources that will provide applicants with the best study experience available.
Doctoral degree plan.
Field of Study:
The PhD degree program will be awarded in computer science.
The University can provide eligible students with an attractive salary package for the 2020-2021 educational year.
Students from all over the world are eligible.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the University of Strasbourg before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Working skill of programming.
- Experience in surface processing and modeling is a plus.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of Strasbourg before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 31, 2020.