You will apply for the Civil Society Leadership Awards for the educational year 2020-21. if you are an foreign applicant who needs to apply for the best university in the UK with a Master Award.
St. Andrews offers full-funded postgraduate grants to certain participants who show educational and professional achievement through the awards program.
St Andrews University is among the leading universities in the UK, and is among the most research-intensive study seats in Europe. It has high educational expectations of the students who have opportunities to participate and succeed in various areas of learning.
Mostly applicants at St Andrews University will become the leaders of the future and most of them will play a part in understanding the world they live in. It’s committed to protecting and cultivating their graduates many abilities.
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
The scholarships are eligible for postgraduate studies.
The Civil Society Leadership Awards contain the following areas;
- Traveling expenses-related to the plan.
- Education costs & University fees required.
- Monthly allowance to cover bed, board and other cost of living.
- Accident and disability benefits during plan time.
- Funding for training materials and career development.
- Presentation at a national grant conference.
- Pre-academic training by summer schools.
Applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Be an Eligible State resident.
- Prove maturity, versatility and the capacity for success in civil society.
- Applicants have a bachelor’s degree and an outstanding educational record until 15 May 2019.
- Show professional experience in relevant field.
- Applicants should obtain and keep a visa or study permit as needed by the host country.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Applicants must be admitted to the University of St Andrews for a Master’s Degree. They’ll immediately be eligible for the bursaries.
- Applicants must attach a document, images, a description of educational written work in English (2000 words), a letter of recommendation, a curriculum vitae, evidence of English language skills and all required trademarks.
- Applications must review the entry criteria page for a Master’s degree program.
- Applicants must have a certification suitable for their English language.
Scholarship Official Web Links: