Outstanding students are welcoming to apply for the Alex Richardson International Award offered by the University of St Andrews.The award is available for international students for 2020-2021 entry.
The funding program will support the best-qualified students from across the world who want to pursue undergraduate degree programs at the University of St Andrews.
St Andrews University offers a wide variety of graduate courses, as well as over 900 academic programs. The goal is to build trust, self-discipline and caring individuals who work and live with consistency.
St Andrews promotes and supports good quality, training, applicable research and practical and policy interaction with the outside. This creates expertise, experience, services and support network for mentoring students and the advancement of their careers.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
St Andrews University will include the valuation up to £ 2,500. This award will help to support the cost of travel.
Applicants from across the globe are eligible.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of St Andrews before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Participants with an outstanding academic credentials must have a high school diploma.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of St Andrews before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 5, 2020.