Education builds one’s intellect, ability, and personality development. Keeping the importance of education in mind, University of Southern Denmark is pleased to offer its PhD International Position for all international Students. The program is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The funding program assists recognizes PhD students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its communities.
University of Southern Denmark, located in the city of Odense (Funen), Kolding, Esbjerg, Sønderborg (Jutland) and Slagelse (Zealand), Denmark.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
The PhD International Position degree program will be awarded in in Digital Port Operations and Sustainable RoRo Shipping.
The university will provide jobs as a PhD fellow with a 3-year salary (start salary equals to avg. 3,378, – EURO monthly incl. supplements).
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the University of Southern Denmark before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be acquainted with the maritime port / ship industry and have a dedicated interest for discovery and sustainability.
- Applicants should have a MSc degree in Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maritime, Logistics or similar (Danish M.A.).
- Applicants must be familiar with data science, statistics, AI and programming languages and eagerness to learn additional if required
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of Southern Denmark before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants can show their language ability through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 30, 2020.