The University of Southampton is welcoming high-performing deserving candidates to apply for the undergraduate merit awards for the academic year 2020-2021.
This educational award is open for international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university.
University of Southampton in Southampton, England.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in Arts and Humanities, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Environmental and Life Sciences, and Social Sciences by the University.
The cumulative sum of the award is GBP 3,000, which will be given to all the highest-performing students to assist them with university costs.
Students from all nationalities are eligible for this award.
The qualifying criteria are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Southampton before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must fulfill the academic requirements and will pay every appropriate deposit by the deadline mention in a letter of acceptance.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Southampton. After you have received an invitation to apply you can then proceed to submit an application via the online application portal.
- The following documents must be provided at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts, Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your education has not been completed in the English language, you will be asked to show an acceptable standard of English proficiency.
Scholarship Official Web Links: