The studentship is available for those brilliant candidates who will commence in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Dazzling self-funding aspirants from all over the world have a beneficiary opportunity to apply for the international awards offered by the University of South Wales in the UK.
The University of South Wales provides candidates skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional. It provides varied pathways for candidate’s career advancement and professional development.
The University of South Wales is a diverse academic community of many nations and beliefs, brought together by a shared commitment to the transformation of lives through knowledge and education. It is the second-largest university in Wales offers around 200 courses.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs.
Field of Study:
Bachelor and masters degree program in any subject offered by the university.
These financial aid positions will be awarded.
- International Foundation Year – £1,500
- Undergraduate degree courses – up to £1,500 per year
- Postgraduate degree courses, including Master of Business Administration (MBA) – up to £2,000
- Chancellors International Development Scholarship: £2,500
- BSc (Hons) Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Top-Up standard funding for 180 credit – £2,250
Aspirants from all over the globe are eligible.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
The applicant must be applying for the bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in any of their chosen subject areas at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- For applying, seekers are demanded to take affirmation in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the University of South Wales. After taking admission, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Applicants will be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letters of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- You are needed to hold your previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
January 6, 2020