The program is available for PhD, Master, undergraduate, postdocs, and visiting students or scholars to enroll in the Mechanical Engineering Department at University of South Florida in the US.
The University of South Florida is offering multiple positions for undergraduate, graduate, and visiting scholar researchers for the 2020-2021 academic year.
At University of South Florida, students have an opportunity to choose a study program from over 180 majors and concentrations at undergraduate, graduate or doctorate level. University of South Florida provides one of the lowest tuition rates in the U.S.
The University of South Florida is a Preeminent State Research University founded in 1956 and located in Tampa, Florida, USA. It has 14 colleges and offers undergraduate, graduate, specialist and doctoral degrees.
Phd degree program.
Field of Study:
The program is available to study PhD, Master, undergraduate, postdocs course.
The University of South Florida at the Mechanical Engineering Department is providing award opportunity for wining candidates to cover both tuition and living expenses.
Aspirants are eligible from all around the globe.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- The applicants must have a Master or Bachelor degree in engineering related fields, including but not limited to Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics, Electrical and Computer Engineering, etc.
- Candidates should have hands-on research experience in TEM, smart electronics, smart materials, MEMS, 3D printing, energy, heat conduction, DFT, MD, etc.
- Dedicated and self-motivated candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Before starting the process for the award application, students must submit a complete admissions application at University of South Florida. To apply for the grant, candidates must send CV, transcripts, and personal statement to Dr Zhong at email@example.com.
- Applicants must prepare to submit – a CV with GPA, a TOEFL score, GRE score, research experience, publication list, and the contact information of two references, transcripts, and personal statement in that you should introduce yourself and explain why you want to work in the GREEN lab.
- Applicants must have appropriate GPA score 3.5 to 4.0. Check complete entry requirement here.
- Applicants are required to submit a TOEFL score to take a program at the University of South Florida. Students have needed full check information about the English language proficiency requirement.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 15, 2019.