The educational bursary is available for high achieving international students who have a dream of pursuing an undergraduate degree within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sheffield.
The world is changing very fast, and then what are you waiting for. Join the Faculty of Engineering Excellence program and complete your higher studies in the UK.
At University of Sheffield , the candidates will get a good quality of education and many other opportunities for developing their personality and communication skills. Its teachers help candidates in building a bright future.
The University of Sheffield is formally known as Sheffield University and founded its royal charter in 1905. It was placed 78th worldwide and 12th in the UK and now located as a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Students can pursue an undergraduate degree program within the Faculty of Engineering at the university.
The award amount is based on academic achievement-
- A*AA – £1000,
- A*A*A – £2000
- A*A*A* – £3000
International students are allowed to join.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Be classed as an international student for tuition fee purposes.
- Be taking all prerequisite subjects for your selected degree.
- Make The University of Sheffield your first (firm) choice in the UCAS application process for 2019 entry.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- After taking admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university, the candidates will automatically be considered for the grant. No formal application is required.
- The candidates need to submit their academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, language test score, or any other essential documents.
- Candidates must achieve A level grades of A*AA or above (or the equivalent qualification in your country) in their previous qualification.
- To study in the UK, the candidates have to show the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 20, 2019