Sheffield University is pleased to grant 5 International Baccalaureate Undergraduate scholarships on Merit basis in session 2020-21.
The scholarship is available to new foreign (non-EU) students that aim to begin a university degree.
Founded in 1897, Sheffield University is a UK public research university. It places among all the top global 100 universities.
Students will be trained by outstanding scientists at Sheffield University and will also be enabled to see the research they do first hand. They encourage students while enhancing their knowledge of others to discover their own values and beliefs.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The funding will be granted in every university-based undergraduate degree program.
The scholarships are financial prizes valued 50% of the university fees.
For this program, International students can apply.
The entry requirements are as follows;
- Candidates must study for the International Baccalaureate Diploma or hold it at this time.
- Holders should accept an offer at the University of Sheffield to pursue a full-time or part-time undergraduate or foundation degree program. With the exception of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200), all undergraduate courses are valid.
- In September 2020, your degree / foundation plan will start at the University of Sheffield.
- Students are required to accept an offer for a full study program at Sheffield University. University of Sheffield’s degree programs with a partner institution are not able to qualify for a scholarship.
- You must be self funded and eligible to pay the tuition fee for the purposes of the tuition fee.
- You should join a graduate program in grade 1 or grade 2 at the University of Sheffield.
- Sheffield University retains the ability to review and shift the provision of scholarships
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following eligibility requirements are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Applicants are encouraged to enter the university’s undergraduate program and can register for this position via an application online.
- The university can enquire you to provide evidence of past degrees, two references given by teaching staff at university level institutions in which you have previously learned, endorse the statement, the research proposal and the CV.
- Students may search the university’s entry requirements for entry.
- Applicants must fulfill the university’s English language demands.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 4, 2020.