The University of Reading is currently accepting applications for the International Awards in Computer Science programs at the UK.
There are approx. 15 awards available for students from across the globe who want to complete their masters degree in Advanced Computer Science at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
University of Reading, located in Berkshire, England.
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
Masters degree coursework in Advanced Computer Science.
The University of Reading is offering ten grants of GBP 3,000 each for overseas students and five scholarships of £ 1,000 each for domestic / European students.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a masters degree at the University of Reading before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have a successful undergraduate degree (or comparable from a university outside the United Kingdom).
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- In order to apply for the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a masters degree at the University of Reading. After that, the support will be awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty.
- Applicants must submit academic references, CV, research, and publication record.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links: