Awards are another way of encouraging students to obtain their degree. Therefore, University of Queensland is proudly offering International PhD Positions in Australia. All international candidates are encouraged to apply for this wonderful funding opportunity.
This educational award is available for high achieving students and has a motive of helping them to begin their doctoral study program at the university for the academic year 2021-22.
University of Queensland, located in Brisbane, the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
The International PhD Positions will be awarded in Applied molecular science: energy materials and polymers.
The Newcastle University is awarding a grant of £8,000, available for the expense of the university tuition.
Applications are invited from all over the world.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the University of Queensland before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have conducted some of their research experience.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of Queensland before submitting the application for this education award.
- The following documents must be provided at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your first language is not English, you are required to demonstrate your English proficiency by achieving one of the following English qualifications:
- Academic IELTS Average Score of 6, with no element less than 5.5
- TOEFL Internet-based test overall score of 78 with minimum element scores of reading at 18, listening at 17, speaking at 20 and writing at 17
- Pearson PTE Academic Overall score of 54 with no element less than 51
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) with a minimum Grade C
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE) – Pass at Level III.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 07, 2020.