Outstanding students are invited to become a part of the International Doctoral Awards offered by the University of Queensland. The bursary is available for students from across the world for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational award is available for applicants who are going to enroll in the PhD coursework at the University of Queensland in Australia.
University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia.
PhD degree plans.
Field of Study:
The doctoral degree program will be awarded in Engineering and Computing.
The University of Queensland will grant local and foreign students $28,092 on annual basis (2020 rate), calculated yearly. There is also a supplement of $5,000 annually for up to 3.5 years.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the University of Queensland before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants will have master in Philosophy (or another Master’s degree in Research).
- Applicants will have graduate degree from such an accredited institution with at minimum IIA or equivalent grades.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Before applying, please feel free to follow the eligibility criteria:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of Queensland before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must submit Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- To satisfy the university’s language requirements, Applicants can demonstrate their language proficiency through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearsons, Cambridge, and OET.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 23, 2020.