Want to experience in Hungary for Masters? Qualify to the University of Pannonia for an International Studies MA Program at K?Szeg Scholarship campus with Stipendium Hungaricum initiated by the Government of Hungary.
The offer is available to foreign students from all across the globe with a willingness to obtain a Master’s in International Studies in Hungary with a financial incentive. Via the program, they are searching for bright students who are desperate not only for a degree as well as for a stable professional career at iASK.
Acknowledged in 2015, Pannonia University-K?szeg Campus based in western Hungary. The C? Szeg Campus provides not only a prestigious education but also allows students to participate in cutting-edge work under the guidance of the world’s leading experts: ‘ (IASK) Work Institute.
At K?szeg Campus, they are offering participants the wonderful opportunity not only to be apart of a university as well as be a member of a recently established research center – Institute of Advanced Studies K?Szeg (iASK).
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
A full-time Master’s degree in International Studies is available.
The University provides all the following advantages below;
- Customized mentoring.
- Relaxed feeling.
- A beautiful town nestled in spectacular countryside.
- Multidisciplinary solution for difficult problems.
- Scientists of foreign repute.
- Be part of cutting-edge research work.
- Practical awareness at the latest.
- A creative, modern way of teaching.
- Preparation for a career in research and for a PhD.
Applicants will also benefit from the;
- Critical thinking skills.
- An interdisciplinary view of the difficult issues matters.
- Ways to continue networking.
- Profound insight into 21st-century problems, risks, and opportunities.
This award is available to all nationalities from all over the globe.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Graduates who are involved in complex financial, political, and social science issues and still want to consider local, territorial, and international connectivity, and want to gain a realistic understanding of international relations strategies (geopolitics, procedure, and consultation).
- Certified specialist in international relations.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Candidates will submit for admission at Pannonia University-K? Szeg International Studies M.A. Campus. You may qualify for a Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship once you are a university student.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree in International Studies or a degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Law or the Humanities
- English Advanced Assessment (TOEFL 79-80 iBT 213 CBT/550 PBT Points; Cambridge Advanced Exam Certificate, IELTS Minimum 6.0; Other Advanced English Accredited in Hungary) or any other appropriate certificate in English .
- Concluded application form, cover letter, copies of university diplomas, lecture books, certification of English skill, two recommendation letters and wrap from university professors, letter of motivation and Identification card.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
- May 30, 2020 – Fall semester.
- 15 November, 2020 – Spring semester.