The studentship is accessible for all the overseas aspirants who wish to enroll in or currently enrolled in a masters degree in finance at the University of Otago.
With the motive of attracting high-potential international students, the University of Otago is offering applications for the Master of Finance (M.Fins) Scholarship in New Zealand.
Through University of Otago, you can get a chance to enhance your knowledge and skills. The university provides students with the best experience along with the skills and abilities to succeed in their career destination.
The University of Otago is a collegiate university that scores highly for average research quality. It has a wide range of courses to attract students from all over the world. The university is ranked among the top 10 universities in the world.
Masters degree program.
Field of Study:
The program is available for Masters degree coursework in finance.
The educational bursary will support students by giving the amount of $10,000.
Candidates from all over the globe are eligible.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Students must be an international student having an undergraduate degree in either Finance, Maths, Engineering, Physics or Economics.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- For grasping the opportunity, applicants need to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework in finance. After enrolling, you will be eligible for the opportunity .
- Aspirants need to submit documents such as- proof of identity, copy of passport, up-to-date curriculum vitae, mark-sheet and cover letter outlining why they wish to study the MFinc at the University of Otago and why they are an excellent candidate for this program.
- Candidates are required to have a bachelor degree with grades equivalent to an NZ B+ average (GPA 3/4)
- For being a part of the university, you must fulfill the minimum English Language requirements of the university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 31, 2019.