Candidates are encouraged to apply to the University of Otago funded Callis Trust Performance funding of undergraduate awards. The grant is issued for the 2020–2021 educational year.
The grant is distributed specifically to both national and foreign students who wish to begin undergraduate research, beginning with the academic year 2020-2021.
Established in 1869, Otago University has a system of higher education, based on the British model of education. It offers participants with higher instruction, and advanced resources.
Applicants will get a variety of programs at this university to provide them with the qualifications and experience to prepare for their professional careers. It provides a number of programs focused on the student, employee, employer or academic needs.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The outstanding university students of Otago would obtain an scholarship amounting to NZ$6,000 for a year.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Otago before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Otago before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links: