The Global Engagement Division is pleased to inform the Global Scholars Award at the University of Oregon for both existing and new brilliant candidates.
The bursary is open for international students enrolling or enrolling in the U.S. University’s undergraduate or postgraduate study.
The University of Oregon was established in 1876 as a public flagship research university. It is divided into five colleges and seven professional schools, providing 272-degree programs.
The University of Oregon is working hard to provide positive experiences in the classroom and beyond to academic students. Students here have the opportunity to study, work, play, discover, debate and interact with people from around the world.
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree plans.
Field of Study:
Academic program of internationalization and population diversity across the globe.
The scholarship provides recipients with up to $45,000 in financial support.
Applications are open throughout the world.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Current or continuing international students accepted or continued at the University of Oregon.
- Students must have a good academic record and have a legal immigration status for F-1 or J-1.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- You must enroll in a college bachelor’s or master’s degree program through a specific request, a coalition application or an Oregon application.
- For the following records, the university can ask you:
- Application Statement of the student.
- Academic excellence capacity.
- Students should describe how their cultural experiences are.
- As well as personal interests, affiliations and aspirations, the background will motivate.
- Increase academic and cultural excellence at the University of Oregon.
- Compliance with global challenges.
- Transcripts from the University of Oregon or from the most recent university.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Then submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- They recommend at least a B average or a 3.00-grade point average (GPA) on a 4.00 scale to be a competitive candidate for admission to the University of Oregon.
- University’s other admission criteria.
- If your mother tongue is not English, you must submit standardized test scores for language.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 1, 2020.