If you’re looking for a chance to study in Australia, this is an excellent opportunity to apply for the University of Newcastle’s Preventing Pressure Injury by Skin Defense Strategies-PhD Positions.
The program is available to foreign as well as local students wanting to study PhD coursework at Australia University.
The University of Newcastle was founded in 1965 and is an Australian public university. It provides about 175 full-time degree programs in a huge variety of fields of study.
Candidates at Newcastle University have a great experience with students and world-class facilities.
Doctoral degree program.
Field of Study:
Doctoral degree in Pressure Prevention through Skin Protection Strategies.
- The university is going to provide the estimated $27,596.
- The living allowance scholarship is for 3.5 years for a PhD candidate and four years for the tuition fee scholarship.
- The grants also provide up to $1,500 travel payment for a foreign student and Overseas Student Health Benefit at a single rate.
Candidates from Australia and abroad are qualified.
The qualification requirements is as follows;
- Students must enroll in the University of New Castle’s PhD coursework.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- If you wish to motivate this grant for education, You must be admitted to the D. Degree program at the university and download the expression of interest form and apply it to University of Newcastle NIER Block C Room G30, Callaghan, NSW, 2308, Australia.
- Potential applicants are required to submit the following documents like:
- A cover letter on the selection criteria expressing their interest and response.
- Copies of educational documents scanned
- Curriculum Vitae
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with all the files.
- Candidates are required to:
- Have met all the criteria for admission to the Bachelor’s degree with Class 1 or Honors Class II, Division 1 or any other degree authorized by the Assistant Dean for that purpose.
- Have met all the requirements for admission to the University Bachelor’s degree or any other degree approved by the Assistant Dean (Research Training) for this purpose, and
- A level accepted by the Assistant Dean as equal to at least Honors Class II, Division 1 has been reached by subsequent work and study.
- An Australian graduate of the class Class 1 or Class 2.
- To international students, a four-year bachelor’s degree with a significant research learning element at a high standard is generally considered comparable to an Australian degree.
- You must fulfill the University of New Castle’s English language requirements.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
January 10, 2020.