The aim of this application is to encourage the highest quality candidates in the Faculty of Medicine MD Program, to consider undertaking an Honours project at the South Western Sydney campuses of UNSW, including at the Ingham Institute for Applied Medical Research.
Here is a great opportunity to you funded by the University of New South Wales through its South Western Sydney Medicine Honours Scholarship.
The University of New South Wales provides candidates with a wide range of opportunities to grow and pursue new directions in a vibrant, engaging environment. It encourages students to think critically and examine their role in the world.
The University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university located in the Sydney suburb of Kensington. It has international exchange and research partnerships with over 200 universities around the world and ranked 2nd in New South Wales according to QS World University Rankings.
MD Honours program.
Field of Study:
The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
The scholarship offers $ 5,000 for the duration of the program.
Applications are accepted from around the world.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Be currently enrolled in the UNSW MD Program.
- Be eligible to undertake an approved Honours program offered by the South Western Sydney Clinical School as part of 3831 Science (Medicine) Honours program.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Candidates need to take admission to the university. After taking admission they can apply for the opportunity through an online application.
- Applicants must submit the academic transcript and a short statement of no more than one page on their planned project.
- Applicants will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate academic merit.
- If you are applying to UNSW, you will need to meet their English language requirements.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 24, 2020.