The University of New Haven is currently accepting applications for the Provost’s Assistant ship and Dean’s Grants at the University of New Haven in USA.
These awards are available for students from across the globe who want to complete their master degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2020-21.
University of New Haven in West Haven in Connecticut (USA).
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
Masters degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
Details of awards are as under;
- In Provost’s Assistant ship:
- An experiential learning and work opportunity for the entirety of their graduate program.
- 75% of tuition assistance
- An hourly wage
- In Dean’s Scholarship:
- 50% of tuition fee
Applicants from across the globe are eligible.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a masters degree at the University of New Haven before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have a good track record of prior qualification.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- In order to apply for the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a masters degree at the University of New Haven. After that, the support will be awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty.
- Applicants must submit academic references, CV, research, and publication record.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Provost’s Assistant ship: October 1, 2020
Dean’s Scholarship: October 15, 2020