Apply for admission at University of New Haven and get a chance to fund your study with the Charger Award in USA.
The program is open for international students commencing in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
University of New Haven located between New York City and Boston in the shoreline city of West Haven.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Charger Award program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Every qualified participant will receive $10,000 – $14,000 every educational year to pursue his or her education at the University of New Haven, USA.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of New Haven before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have obtained academic success in their requirement of high school studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of New Haven before submitting the application for this education award.
- Must submit a resume/CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Applicants must check the English language requirements when you come to study at University.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 1, 2021.