If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Global Excellence Scholarship funded by the University of Minnesota for the academic year 2020-2021 in USA.
The award is available for high performing aspirants from all countries who want to pursue the undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university .
Minnesota University is the sixth largest student body on the campus in the United States. It provides the students a variety variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Candidates will receive inspiring and demanding education throughout their time of research. Students can contact professional counselors who can assist them look at options and knowledge counselors.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The University of Minnesota will include the outstanding applicants for year 2020/21 with a grant total of Up to $ 25,000.
Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirement given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Minnesota and must maintain F-1 immigration status before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Minnesota before submitting the application for this education award.
- The following documents must be provided at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If Applicant’s first language is not English then he should required to demonstrate his English proficiency by achieving one of the following English qualifications:
- Academic IELTS Average Score of 6, with no element less than 5.5
- TOEFL Internet-based test overall score of 78 with minimum element scores of reading at 18, listening at 17, speaking at 20 and writing at 17
- Pearson PTE Academic Overall score of 54 with no element less than 51
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) with a minimum Grade C
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE) – Pass at Level III.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 1, 2020.