To support bright international students in the United States, University of Memphis is actively offering wonderful International Merit Awards for the academic year 2020-21.
The study program is designed for worldwide applicants who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at University of Memphis.
University of Memphis in Memphis, Tennessee.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Memphis University will have an incentive number which will differ for the qualified applicants as per the programs.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
The qualifying criteria are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Memphis University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have 24 ACT or 1180 SAT equivalent, or 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent for undergraduate GPA as decided by a credential evaluation agency.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Memphis University. After you have received an invitation to apply you can then proceed to submit an application via the online application portal.
- The following documents must be provided at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts, Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are required to demonstrate verbally and in writing English language skills.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 1, 2020.