These scholarships are open for both domestic and international students to pursue the research degree program at the university. Up to 350 financial aid positions will be awarded in all subject areas that will provide 100% fee remission
Applications are being accepted for the Research Scholarship from the high performing aspirants. This bursary is offered by the University of Melbourne for the academic year 2020/21.
At University of Melbourne, Students can take advantage of their impressive technology and resources. The university provides an excellent education system and a high standard of living for the scholars.
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public research university in Australia. It offers academic, sporting and cultural programs alongside accommodation for all students and faculty.
PhD degree program.
Field of Study:
The research degree program will be awarded in all study areas.
The University covers 100% fee remission plus award amount of up to $110,000 to the successful candidates.
Australian and International candidates are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- They have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- There is no separate application required for the grant; all eligible students who enroll in a graduate research degree program at the university. They will be automatically considered for the award.
- If applicants wish to apply for a scholarship on the basis of financial disadvantage, personal difficulties or disability or medical condition, they will be asked to provide supporting documents such as a Centre link statement or medical certificates as part of the online application.
- Candidates are normally required to have completed at least a four year Australian Bachelor degree or overseas equivalent and achieved an overall average of greater than 75% in the final year of the degree.
- You’ll need to meet the University’s English language requirements to be eligible for a place.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 31, 2019.