Applicants are invited to apply for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships at the University of Melbourne. The bursary is available for the academic session 2020-21.
University of Melbourne located in Melbourne, Australia.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Melbourne international undergraduate scholarships will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
This scholarship offers the following:
- $10,000 fee waiver in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 percent fee waiver for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100% fee waiver for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Melbourne before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants will have at least a 3.9 GPA for US High School in combination with at least SAT 1500 or ACT 31.
- Applicants will have excellent results for the final year of school have been obtained, such as:
- At least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels.
- At least 97% in an approved foundation program.
- At least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB).
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following guidance is intended for applicants who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Melbourne before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants must demonstrate an adequate level of proficiency in English, regardless of their citizenship status or country of origin.
Scholarship Official Web Links: