Outstanding students are welcoming to apply for the Global Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Experimental Atomic Physics offered by the University of Melbourne. The grant is available for international students for 2020-2021 entry.
The funding program will support the best-qualified students from across the world who want to pursue postdoctoral research fellowship programs at the School of Divinity.
The University of Melbourne was founded in 1853 and is a public-spirited university that provides distinguished achievements in study, training, and learning and contribution to society. It offers a variety of undergraduate, awards, professional and research degrees; more than 9,700 professional and 2,400 doctoral students are enrolled.
Learners will get world-class education and professional possibilities while researching at this university in a free, positive environment. They get plenty of opportunities to relax and enjoy themselves separately from the academics.
Postdoctoral Research Fellowship programs.
Field of Study:
The postdoctoral research fellowship degree program will be awarded in Atomic physics.
The studentship must have the amount A salary: $72.083- $97.812 p.a. (Input level-$ 91,125 p.a.) and level B: $102,967- $122,268 p.a.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postdoctoral research fellowship at the University of Melbourne before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants will have demonstrated excellence in management of the study.
- Applicants will have strong level of skill and computer literacy.
- Applicants will have great skills extracting and analyzing experimental image images.
- Applicants will have brilliant English language skills including written and oral.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a postdoctoral research fellowship at the University of Melbourne before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
April 26, 2020.