The program is open for international students who are commencing or plan to commence a bachelor degree in commerce, economics and management subjects for 2020-2021 academic year at Melbourne Business School.
The University of Melbourne is offering applications for the Bachelor of Commerce Global Scholarships that will help students to build a bright future in Australia.
At University of Melbourne, students have the best option to choose from over 100 areas of study for their career education. It prepares students for the modern workplace and a global working environment and also for a broad range of careers.
With a diverse and impressive graduate community, the University of Melbourne is a world-class teaching and learning university in Australia. Founded in 1853, it is committed to being one of the finest universities in the world.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The award will be awarded for a bachelor degree in commerce, economics and management subjects offered by Melbourne.
The University of Melbourne will offer a total of 50 awards up to a 20% fee waiver for the duration of the course (up to 300 points) on academic merit.
Candidates from all nationalities are accepted.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Be an international student.
- Have completed an approved Year 12 program or equivalent that meets the eligibility requirements for the Bachelor of Commerce.
- Achieve a minimum ATAR of 90 (or equivalent) and fulfill the subject prerequisites.
- Be a citizen from a country deemed to be under-represented in the Bachelor of Commerce.
- Be made an unconditional offer for the Bachelor of Commerce.
- Accept a place in the Bachelor of Commerce in the year it is offered.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- There is no separate application process for the grant. Candidates will be automatically considered for this award when they will apply for an admission in a bachelor degree at the University of Melbourne.
- As part of your application applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts and proof of English language proficiency.
- To be considered for a course at the university applicant must have a minimum ATAR of 90 or equivalent.
- You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 31, 2019