If you are foreign student trying to apply to the University of Leicester on your first year of study, you may be qualified for President’s Scholarships Scheme for Foreign Student granted by the university.
This bursary is a total-time, campus-based, undergraduate program for foreign students at Leicester in September 2020.
Leicester is a leading university at the heart of the UK with a commitment to global excellence, continent-changing research, and tight-quality, inspirational learning.
Leicester University offers education and encourages the best quality of education. The University often provides the students with better career growth strategies and career development.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The funding will be granted in any university-based undergraduate degree subject.
- The President Award worth is £ 2,500 for A-level, ABB students or their equivalent, or £ 4,000 for AAA or equivalent students.
- This award is up to a maximum of three years for each year of full-time university study.
For this program, foreign students will apply.
The qualification requirements are as follows;
- The scholarship is suitable to candidates at the University of Leicester who obtain the above academic results or similar, with the exception of medicine.
- Candidates must be listed for payment reasons as foreign (non-Europe) participants.
- Starting in September 2020, applicants should start a full-time, campus-based undergraduate course.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following eligibility requirements are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Applicants must pick an approved course and apply for a university study.
- Applicants should submit academic credentials, documents, private declaration / spending plan for research and two references performed.
- In order to be able to study at the university, applicants from outside the home country will often have to meet specific requirements in English.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 31, 2020