The studentship is available for those brilliant candidates who wish to study a one-year full-time taught Masters, Masters by Research or MRes for the academic year 2020-2021.
For encouraging outstanding aspirants from all over the world (except UK & EU), the University of Leeds is awarding Tetley & Lupton international awards in the UK.
At University of Leeds, candidates can get a wealth of opportunities and has a real impact on the world in cultural, economic and societal ways. It gives students skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers.
Established in 1874, the University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK. It strives to achieve academic excellence within an ethical framework informed by our values of integrity, equality, and inclusion, community and professionalism.
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
Each successful scholar will receive £23,000 as a contribution to their academic fee.
Aspirants from all over the world (except UK & EU).
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- The applicant must be a one-year full-time taught Masters, Masters by Research or MRes at the university. These awards are only available to applicants who are liable to pay academic fees at the International fee rate.
- Applicants must live within a reasonable distance of the University of Leeds whilst in receipt of this award.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- In order to be receiving this educational bursary, seekers are needed to register their interest in this studentship by applying for the relevant taught program of study (such as a taught Masters or MRes) OR apply for a research place of study (Masters by Research only) and be in receipt of a Student Application Number. Once you are in receipt of your Student Application ID complete the online award application form.
- For being enlisted in the master’s program, claimants are required to hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK first-class honors degree and should be considered to be the ‘best of the best’ (successful applicants are likely to be in the top 5% of their BSC/BA cohort). Candidates are also suggested to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Any required supporting documentation including references must also be received by the closing date in order for the application to be considered.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements by 3 February 2020.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
February 3, 2020